Doylestown Fiber Cement Siding, Windows and Roofing Company. Your house improvement expert in Doylestown, PAscroll down
Wood Shakes in Doylestown
Wood shakes, and wood shingles are unreliable building material that's factory-made from western red cedar, cypress, pine and redwood trees. Shakes are unit split from logs and reshaped by makers for business use. They are thicker at the butt end than shingles; generally, one or both surfaces are split to get a textured impact.
Wood shakes and shingles will offer a chic and durable roof, but it's vital to pick the proper grades and to use a ventilating underlay.
Think about the environment.Our Contacts
Order eco-friendly wood shake.
Pros of selecting wood shakes
- 01. Depending on the quality of materials & installation, wood shake roofs will last anyplace from thirty to sixty years.
- 02. Wood shake roofs are Eco-friendly, renewable, versatile, and may merely enhance curb attractiveness.
- 03. Wood shingles are associate environmentally sound selection because they are made up of a natural, renewable resource.
Cons of selecting wood shakes
01. While wood shake roofs seem undeniably stunning, the cost of fabric installation is expensive.
02. Cedar roofs are doubtless a gorgeous addition to several structures, however home and business homeowner sought to remember that they need a lot of maintenance than composite shingles.
If you want to upgrade your roof to wood shake, think about Doylestown Fiber Cement Siding, Windows and Roofing. We're a respectable urban center contractor with a few years of expertise in residential roofing & siding. We have got in-depth expertise altogether styles of roofing materials & installation techniques. We tend to feel in our work and guarantee the very best quality of installation!